I just found many good ebooks. So i decided to share with you guy.
1. jQuery: Novice to Ninja by Earle Castledine and Craig Sharkie (Mar 7, 2010)
What will you learn? This exciting new 390-page book is perfect for any jQuery user, regardless of whether you’re a beginner, advanced, or somewhere in-between.
What You Will Learn:
- How to zero in and instantly transform page elements
- How to create clever animations that attract visitors’ attention
- How to build cool UI widgets to wow your clients
- Simple methods to add power to your designs
- Strategies for advanced plugin development
- How to simplify the handling of AJAX requests
- Best-practice code organization methods
- Advanced techniques for ninja-level developers
2. jQuery in Action, Second Edition by Bear Bibeault and Yehuda Katz (Jul 5, 2010)
- In-depth jQuery 1.4
- Complete coverage of jQuery UI 1.8
- DOM manipulation and event handling
- Animation and UI effects
- Many practical examples
3. jQuery Pocket Reference by David Flanagan (Jan 4, 2011)
- Select and manipulate document elements
- Alter document structure
- Handle and trigger events
- Create visual effects and animations
- Script HTTP with Ajax utilities
- Use jQuery’s selectors and selection methods, utilities, plugins and more
4. jQuery Cookbook: Solutions & Examples for jQuery Developers (Animal Guide)
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more.
- Improve your user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use.
- Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses.
- Add a dash of Ajax. Enable your web pages to communicate with a web server without a page reload.
7. Head First jQuery by Ryan Benedetti and Ronan Cranley (Sep 29, 2011)
If you want to learn—and understand—how to create interactive web pages, unobtrusive script, and cool animations that don’t kill your browser, this book is for you.
Use jQuery with DOM to overcome the limitations of HTML and CSS
- Learn how jQuery selectors and actions work together
- Write functions and wire them to interface elements
- Use jQuery effects to create actions on the page
- Make your pages come alive with animation
- Build interactive web pages with jQuery and Ajax
8. Smashing jQuery (Smashing Magazine Book Series) by Jake Rutter (Feb 8, 2011)
jQuery can really up your development time and allow you to write interactive components that you thought were impossible without serious programming knowledge. Smashing jQuery provides practical techniques, solutions, and examples with real-world solutions that you can use in your everyday working environment building Web and mobile sites.
Topics covered include:
- jQuery Fundamentals
- Ajax Requests
- Events and Effects
- Dom Manipulation with Tutorials on Tasks such as Building a Drop-Down Menu
- Gallery Lightboxes
- Form Management
- Dynamic Tabular Data
- Mouse Event Effects
- Modal Dialog Boxes
- Custom jQuery Plug-ins and much more